These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.amber-price.com and www.clarityacademy.ca (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by Amber S. Price. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Amber S. Price and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 16 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 16 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site; or
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Merchandise- Hoodies;
- Merchandise- T-Shirts;
- Merchandise- Totes;
- Merchandise- Mugs & Water Bottles;
- Merchandise- Life's QR;
- Spiritual Journey E-Workbook;
- Finding Clarity: Living Authentically E-Workbook; and
The following services are available on our Site:
- Clarity Coaching;
- Clarity Sessions;
- Intuition Development Coaching;
- Intuition Development Sessions;
- Psychic Medium Sessions;
- Aura Readings;
- Clarity Academy Online Course and Community Membership;
- Speaking Services;
- Events; and
The services will be paid for in full when the service is ordered unless a payment plan is being offered over a specific period of time. If a service is under a payment plan agreement, the customer agrees to pay as agreed or service end.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
Subscriptions and Recurring Payments
Your subscription and/or any recurring payment plans automatically renew and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription or withdraw from the recurring payment plan.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps: Should you cancel your subscription or recurring payment plan membership with Amber S. Price, it is your responsibility to ensure your recurring payment is cancelled with PayPal directly to save any future payments being taken by PayPal. Also, please notify us that you want to cancel your service by emailing [email protected]
We may terminate your subscription and/or recurring payment plan and remove you from all of the platforms or services if your payment fails and we are unable to contact you to collect your payment.
If we are unable to process your payment successfully, the system will usually retry every 3-5 days using the existing payment method you have provided upon registration. We reserve the right to retry at any time to process any outstanding payments. It is your responsibility to update your payment method as required.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
We also accept cash and/or Interac E-Transfer as payment methods, if arranged in advance. We do not accept cheques.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Standard delivery by post. Delivery could take 7-10 days.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside Canada your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
- Good is broken; or
- Good does not match description.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
- Custom orders.
Refunds for Services
All services sold on our Site are non-refundable. You may reschedule your session using the online scheduling system, up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled session.
It is highly recommended that you contact us prior to purchasing a service, to clarify any questions in advance.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
Pack your goods and attach the return label that was included in your package. Go to your nearest post office and pay the necessary postage to send package.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Amber S. Price and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Amber S. Price and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of it's obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising out of, or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond it's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God; earthquakes; fires; floods; wars; civil or military disturbances; acts of terrorism; sabotage; strikes; epidemics; pandemics; riots; power failures; internet failures; computer failure and any such circumstances beyond it's reasonable control as may cause interruption, loss or malfunction of utility, transportation, computer (hardware or software) or telephone communication service; accidents; labor disputes; acts of civil or military authority; governmental actions; or inability to obtain labor, material, equipment or transportation; provided, however, any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable efforts to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- Users of this Site including but not limited to the contents, products, and/or services available on this Site may not share their passwords or accounts with others and must make all efforts to protect and safeguard this information from unauthorized users;
- No recordings of the services shall be made without prior consent from Amber Price;
- Please provide 72 hours notice if you need to reschedule your session. Sessions may be rescheduled using the online scheduling system on this site;
- No-shows will not be provided a credit towards rescheduling a missed session. If you missed your session and wish to reschedule, you will be required to purchase a new session, and select the next available date and time, using the online scheduling system on this site;
- Sessions are non-transferrable;
- Official Retailer of Life's QR. Terms and Policies are in effect for Life's QR and this site;
- Tax will be applied to all products and services in accordance with Federal and Provincial tax laws.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Type of website: Ecommerce or Online Shop and Blog
Effective date: 16th day of November, 2021
www.amber-price.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Amber S. Price. Amber S. Price can be contacted at:
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
Who has access to the data collected; and
- The rights of Site users.
- By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address; and
- Phone number.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Scheduling an appointment; and
- Opt-in for e-mail newsletters and updates.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
Who We Share Personal Data With
- We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee's termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing and newsletter emails. You can opt-out by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of any marketing or newsletter email.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Amber Price, at:
The information on this Site, including but not limited to, content, blog, ideas, concepts, opinions, services, products, claims, topics, and materials on this Site, including without limitation to in person or live workshops and/or events, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law
• We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the effectiveness of the ideas, concepts, materials, or strategies listed on our Site, as well as those that are provided in our goods and services at courses, webinars, events, online, live, or recorded.
• We do not warrant that the functions contained in any content (including, without limitation, user-generated content) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that the website or the servers that make such content available are free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of any of your equipment or software.
• We make no representations or warranties regarding use, or the results of use, of any content, product, or service on this Site (offered, made available or otherwise related in any way to this Site including, without limitation, any third-party Site or service linked to or from the Site).
• Neither we, nor any of our respective third parties, warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information, or materials on the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, including omissions.
• We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness or availability of information, content, materials, products, services found on sites that link to or from this Site. We have not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any the information, content, materials, products, or services contained on a third-party website. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the safety of any information, content, or materials (including, without limitation, credit card or other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third-party. We disclaim any responsibility with respect to your use of third-party websites, including, without limitation, content, materials or information on a third-party website or private information that you provide to a third-party website (including, without limitation, user-generated content, credit card and other personal information). We recommend you investigate and research before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third-party.
• We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any speakers, course instructors, products, or services offered on the Site or those websites we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
• We make no representations or warranties regarding results, future earnings, guarantees from any information, strategies, ideas, materials, content, product, blog, or service on this Site. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, materials, blogs, events, services, or Site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, mental health or medical professional, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of this Site and all it’s contents, you agree not to attempt to hold us, Amber Price, or any contractors, sponsors, affiliates, speakers, course instructors, partners or any third-party, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation any time, under any circumstance.
• We disclaim any responsibility for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss).
• We do not offer any legal, medical, mental, psychological, tax, financial, or any other professional advice. This Site, or any other third-party through this Site, does not replace professional advice. This information on this Site is not intended to replace any type of therapy, counseling, diagnosis, treatment, or cure for anything you may be seeking a remedy for. If you or any other person has a medical or mental health concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. The owners and/or creators of this Site and any products or services do not assume, and shall not have, any liability to users for injury including but not limited to loss in connection to this Site and it's contents. We disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment, or any action following the information provided within, through the goods and/or services, or through the Site.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this disclaimer and fully understand that it is a release of liability. By participating in the use of this Site and it's contents, including, without limitation, materials, content, blog, products, goods, and services, you expressly agree to release and discharge all indemnified parties from any and all claims or causes of action. The above limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. Your rights as a consumer are not affected. Some federal, provincial, or state laws prevent such limitations and exclusions on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the foregoing disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Code of Ethics
Welcome, thank you for your interest in booking a service with Amber Price! Amber would like you to have this experience in a safe and friendly environment, upholding a high standard of ethical practice.
I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
I will protect myself and my clients by not exchanging energy, for the purpose of a session, while ill. I will reschedule or request a client to reschedule if contagious with a cold or flu.
I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for the advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent. I reserve the right to terminate a reading at any time and the right to refuse service.